1. Where do I go for a Yellow Dot kit?
A. Your local County Health Department (see list)
2. WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE YELLOW DOT KIT?
A. Yellow Dot car decal, yellow medical card & instructional tri-fold
3. Can I fill out a yellow medical card for passengers in my vehicle?
A. Absolutely. You should complete a yellow medical card for any other driver(s) or passenger(s) for your vehicle—especially if they have a specific medical need (i.e. medical allergy, diabetic, heart problems).
4. Are medical cards for adults only?
A. No, they are for anyone with a medical need. The information on the card can be beneficial to first responders regardless of age.
5. Where does the Yellow Dot decal go on my car?
A. In the rear-facing windshield, on the lower corner behind the driver.